Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tanduay First Five Nationwide Concert Tour

This very first ever concert happened yesterday night @ the Cagayan Sports Complex. The band who performed were the 6CycleMind,Sanwich,Chicosi,Rico Blanco and Bamboo. But Rico Blanco is solo [ and Bamboo I think ]. I know you are all familiar with this bands. They made a spectacular event last night...... Even if I did not finished it, I still can say it was really spectacular because of the first bands who performed. Sorry in advance because there were no pics taken. Because I got the wrong digicam. Malapit na malobat yung nakuha ko. At pagdating ko dun nalobat na talaga. And I really do not expect from my cellphone. Because it's just 2MP and it cannot capture clear images in the dark. Its so stupefying. But it's still great because of the concert. Anyway, lemme start now.

First: before I went to the concert, I went to the mass first and went to Mcdonalds for an early dinner and miryenda at the same time. I ate Twister fries and the Icy Blue float.. And a caramel sundae. After that, I went to CSC.
SECOND: I am at the concert na. And I keep roaming around the oval to find my companions and voila! I found them. Yehey. Haha. And then we made kwento kwento first. The concert started at 8PM. And the first performer were the 6cyclemind and there were fireworks. And we keep yelling and shouting to the max. And going with the song. The next was Sanwich. But i was at the Tanduay booth that time, but I can still watch and hear them. And after that, Rico Blanco. And
Third: I did not finished it. Because my father fetched me already.

SORRY NO PICS.. VERY SORRY. ;;D
P.S. : I THINK MY BLOG IS INCOMPLETE. SORRY AGAIN.
[NOW OFF. GOING TO BUY SOME B-B-Q|YUM]

No comments:

Post a Comment