Friday, July 10, 2009

1st Socialization Party 2009-2010

This is the party I've enjoyed ever. Or I think there will be more parties to come. As of now first.
We sing,dance,and dance until we die. I do not enjoy dancing that much. But when parties like that, I mean the socialization thing,I engage myself into it. I am very tired while I'm blogging this. Always active kasi ako sa mga ganito kapag dancing. Seh hehe. Super ako sumayaw kanina. Anyway, lemme start. Sorry for the long intro.. Here I go.

First thing we did was to sit. Ofcourse. The first performer was the HSCT officers. And followed by the performace of each year level by dancing and singing. The vocal solo thing? The second was the Amazing race. The first game was composed of 10 members and 1 spotter. And so on and so on. And the secong game,still part of the Amazing Race were I was a contestant. First, we should make patintero with the bantay. And chopsticks the calamansi. And ......... jump in the chairs. And after the games we had dancing and I was like a wild animal Haha. By this point of time, I'm very tired. So don't expect na maganda ang blog ko.

P.S. -- pics will be post later

No comments:

Post a Comment